ferrouswheel

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Frabtabulous greetings 2007

I spent the entry of 2007 at Destination: Decadance. It was a big ol' dance party in Wellington with two zones. I indulged in substances I hadn't had before, resulting in me being a bundle of love and happiness and dancing till sweat poured out of my face.

One of the best NYEs in some time (I think I'm getting bored of alcohol).

Briefly my goals this year are:

Become an optimist even if my brain chemicals tell me otherwise.
Finish my PhD.
Get regular DJ gig in a club.
Moderate the drinking.
Cut down on the fatty foods.
Gym every weekday morning, run every evening.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • Gym every weekday morning, run every evening. LOL

    So I take it, that the virginal experience occured with MDMA?

    By Blogger andrew brown, at 2:50 PM  

  • Gym every weekday morning, run every evening. LOL

    Hey, I like to keep fit :P

    So I take it, that the virginal experience occured with MDMA?

    I can neither confirm nor deny that statement :P

    By Blogger Joel, at 2:54 PM  

  • Sorry Joel, I wasn't mocking your desire to get fit, just your NYR of exercising twice a day.. LOL

    By Blogger andrew brown, at 4:22 PM  

  • Since I'm awesome it'll be easy to do - early last year I used to do the same regime AND kung fu twice a week.

    (also I am getting the tub round the middle and it Has To Go)

    By Blogger Joel, at 4:27 PM  

  • Glad you had a good NYE. Mine was pretty good but somewhat marred by some chemical assistance that didn't do quite what was promised on the label...

    By Blogger Jon, at 2:56 AM  

  • @Jon:

    Glad your NYE was at least pretty good, sucks about the chem assistance tho :(

    By Blogger Joel, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home